Saturday 15 November 2014

Informal letter.

Dear Tom,

Lately you've been drinking and smoking a lot. This is something that really bothers me.

I'm worried about your habits recently. You shouldn't drink so much to have a good time going out because it's affecting your mood. Also, if you go on like this, you can end being dependent on alcohol. Furthermore, when you're drunk you can be strongly influenced by other people to do something that you don't really want to. Besides, I have seen you getting involved in terrible fights and being unable to keep a secret.

From my personal experience, I think that you can improve your health by changing little habits in your spare time. What I did to quit drinking was search for funny things to do. For example, you can go dancing which is very entertaining or going to the cinema rather than spend the night drinking and smoking. When you go to a bar, instead of ordering a beer you can have a coke or other non-alcoholic drink. Another good reason to stay healthy is that you could drive so you wouldn't need anyone to give you a lift. Plus, where is the attraction of getting drunk to have fun if you aren't going to remember it later or you're going to feel bad?

I hope you'll think about quitting drinking so next times you go partying you're able to stay healthy.

Lots of love,
Cynthia.

No comments:

Post a Comment