Thursday 20 November 2014

Describing someone.

I have a very close-knit family and I admire every single one of my relatives. But, If I really look up to someone, that's my cousin Ana. She's four years older than me.

As I am an only child, I spent my childhood with my cousins and because of this, she is one of my best friends. She is the perfect definition of 'great things come in small packages'. At such a young age, she already has two degrees on engineering and she's working for a truly important company. Apart of having a useful profession I admire her because she has a very outgoing personality and she always put other first. Thanks to her I have learnt the importance of working hard to get what you want in life. One thing we have in common is our sense of humor which is pretty silly. Besides, Ana is an optimistic person and she is always trying to cheer people.

In a nutshell, she is the perfect role model because she is both a hard worker and also a very generous person.

No comments:

Post a Comment